How to join a domain via Enterprise
wireless in Windows 8 Tablet - Step by step with Screenshots
To join a tablet running on Windows 8 to a domain via enterprise wireless could be challenge. This article is based on Acer Iconia Tab W500P.
1. Open Network and click the enterprise wireless.
2. Check Connect automatically. Note: if you have other wireless and you want enterprise wireless as primary wireless, it is better to uncheck Connect automatically on other wireless.
3. Type the domain user name, for example firstname.lastname@example.org and password. Click OK to continue.
4. If the windows can't verify the server's identity, click Connect to continue.
5. Now, you should be able to access teh enterprise wireless and join the domain.